UZU by FlowFushi Eye Opening Liner is a popular liquid eyeliner, offering a range of colours, as well as ease of application, good durability and a functionality that allows it to be removed with warm water.
Now it’s time for them to take it to the next level. The Eye Opening Liner has been renewed for the first time in four years. This time, four main upgrades have been achieved as follows:
Eye Opening Liner Renewal Points
- For the Colour to be More Stable
- To prevent colour fading during use, not only the raw materials and formulation, but also the brush tip structure and internal mechanism of the product were completely reviewed and updated.
■ The Higher Quality Container
- Both the cap and the bottle are now made of high-quality resin to prevent the cap from loosening and falling off.
- The internationally-patented internal mechanism has been adopted to prevent leakage.
- The brush and the felt tip have also been updated with new materials to further improve the drawing comfort. With a unique brush-blending process of ‘Temomi,’ a traditional hand-rubbing technique, the brush has achieved even greater ease of use with no need for eye liner-drawing skills. As for the felt tip, both material and shape are renewed in order to keep the beautiful colours for a long time.
■ Redefining the ‘Weight’
- The challenge was to optimize the weight of the product so that it could be used “like an extension of your fingertips.”
■ Review of packaging
- In terms of packaging, it has been boldly redesigned. Not only the raw materials themselves but also the environmental impacts of the manufacturing and molding processes are taken into consideration. The use of recycled materials in the product has been significantly increased as well.
Brown - Black
A classic colour that softly accentuates the eyes. A subtle profoundness is added to create even more depth to the eyes.
Brings a natural depth and sheen to the eyes. A deep blood colour that exudes both glamour and calmness, as if conveying a sense of your warmth.
A pink that goes beyond “Kawaii (being cute and lovely),” which can only be found at UZU. It is pop, not too sweet.