【UZU By Flowfushi】Making eyeliner more than just eyeliner;
[UZU Eye Opening Liner ]fully updated for the first time in four years
- Variations of brushes that make the most of the individuality of the colours.
- The Yamato Takumi Brush™ is born from the world-class craftsmanship of hand rubbing. The "Felt by Yamato Takumi Brush™" is made of ultra-fine nylon fibres uniquely moulded by applying the knowledge of the Yamato Takumi Brush™.
- The Yamato Takumi Brush™ is made of ultra-fine nylon fibres, which are uniquely formed using the knowledge of the Yamato Takumi Brush™.
- WP Film™" does not smudge until it is dropped.
- The WP Film™, developed using the latest technology, is resistant to water, moisture and sebum and maintains a beautiful line in any environment.
- The innovative dye-free formula can be easily removed with lukewarm water.
- The pencil's octagonal shape is ergonomically designed to be easy to hold.
- The octagonal shape of the pencil is also suitable for drawing letters and lines, and even for painting "surfaces".
- A stable colour that creates depth to the eyes and subtly accentuates the eyes.
This item will be shipped from Japan by international e-Packet or e-Packet Light (small items up to 2kg). Please note that if you purchase this item at the same time as another category item, it will be shipped by International e-Packet Light.
Water, (ethylhexyl acrylate/methyl methacrylate) copolymer, BG, 1,2-hexanediol, (acrylates/methylstyrene/styrene) copolymer ammonium, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium polyaspartate, Acrylates copolymer, Caprylyl glycol, Pentylene glycol, Sodium hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA-2Na, Iron oxide, Carbon black.