Allow me to introduce you to Kao's Aqua Protect Lotion; Bioré UV Aqua Rich Aqua Protect, which is often featured on social media. It’s a very popular sunscreen!
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Aqua Protect
It’s also known as "the water layer UV sunscreen”.
It’s recommended for:
- Those who want easy application and easy to apply throughout the day.
- Active people who spend a lot of time doing sports outside or swimming.
- Those who want a good SPF primer under makeup.
- Face AND body SPF protection.
- A moisturizing SPF.
Biore UV Aqua Rich Aqua Protect Lotion glides on as smooth as water, and has a beautiful moisturizing finish. It’s gentle enough to use it on your face and does not leave a white cast or affect your primer or foundation. It moisturizes your skin and improves makeup application.
Water, Ethanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxysilicate, Glycerol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Silica, Hexyl d Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Bisethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dextrin Palmitate, Kanten, Cellulose, Polyvinyl Alcohol, (Acrylates/Alkyl Acrylate (C10-30)) Crosspolymer, Poly Silicone-9, Na Hydroxide, Royal Jelly Extract, Na Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol,. EDTA-2Na, B HT, Perfume.
It also contains water-based moisturizing ingredients such as glycerin, royal jelly extract, and hyaluronic acid and keeps UV protection strong throughout the day.
- I thought it would dry out my skin, but it hasn’t. It’s so smooth and I can reapply all day. It gives a nice glowing finish with no sticky shine.
- It’s a luxurious texture like lotion and milk. It’s nice and light and easy to layer on when I need so it’s a piece of cake to have UV care. Although it comes out as a white liquid, it does not leave a white cast when spread on my face.
- It's easy to use on my face as it spreads smoothly without leaving any white residue! My skin feels firmer after using it and it’s nice to know I’m getting good SPF protection.
How To Use
The recommended amount of Aqua Protect Lotion to use is 10 drops for the face and arms. Make sure you use a generous amount to fully protect your skin from the sun.
- Shake the bottle well, until you hear a clicking sound.
- Dispense a small amount into the palm of your hand and apply it evenly to your skin.
- Use after your daily skin care regime.
The liquid is quite watery, so be careful it doesn’t leak out of your hands.
Ensure all day skin protection by reapplying throughout the day.
Thanks for reading!